Kinshasa Christian School is a K-12 school located in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo launched in 2013 by an American missionary family. Rapidly it grew to serve the local community in a very unique way. Birthed from a homeschool program, it is a real family where it does not take long to belong.
We aim to train up leaders for the next generation. We strive to do that through rigorous academics, a strict respect of Christian values, in a fun and engaging environment. Our class size is limited to 20 students so that we can devote the necessary attention to our students to ensure success.
We are seeking a 3rd Grade and a 5th Grade teacher and also English, math and science teachers at the Upper School level. This is a mid to long term mission assignment. We request a pastoral referral as part of the application process and a fundraising strategy and goal as potential teachers will work on raising their support. We will provide any necessary support to help in the fundraising efforts.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ,
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- Teaching experience preferred.
- The ability to maintain a positive learning environment.
- Organizational and basic computer and clerical skills.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Be professional, dedicated, high energy, nurturing, and punctual.
- Have the ability to be part of a dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Fill out application form
- Submit pastoral referral (pastor from currently attended church)
- Submit fundraising goal and strategy.